Club Manager - Courtown Golf Club
Courtown Golf Club was established in 1936 and is a spectacular parkland course with an active membership with local and Dublin based members. The Club offers a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and provides quality catering and bar facilities to members, visitors and
A magnificent golf course with a range of practice areas, it boasts a Membership of just short of 1,000 in all categories. It also has a fully functioning Clubhouse with Pro Shop, Changing Facilities, Bar, Restaurant & Meeting Rooms.
To be considered, there are many layers of responsibility and skills required. Key areas that the ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate experience of as a minimum requirement include:
- Managing in a multi departmental environment including Administration, Hospitalities & Membership
- People management including progress reporting, recorded appraisals and grievance or disciplinary issues.
- A good understanding of the traditions and game of golf.
- Must be comfortable in the preparation and presentation of accounts and budgets
- Knowledge of up to date compliance, regulations & standards required for the leisure industry including HR, Health & Safety, GDPR, Child Safeguarding, BMS & Insurance obligations.
- Proficiency in a range of software packages, including Membership, Accounts & Bookings
- Knowledge of multiplatform social media and web based channels of communication
- Solid working knowledge of IT systems
- Experience in dealing with subcontractors and other outside agencies
- Being an excellent Communicator in a Member & Guest based environment.
If you have working knowledge of all the above and wish to be considered for this position, please submit your CV by email with a covering letter addressed to The Chairperson.
Please email your application with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will only be accepted through email.
A competitive package will be structured based on experience.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY SUNDAY 16TH FEBRUARY @ 5PM.